Residential Property Disputes
A wide range of potential disputes may arise from owning or renting a property - from right of way and boundary disputes, to possession claims and covenant disputes.
Our property litigation team advises and acts for a wide range of clients in relation to residential property disputes, from individuals to national businesses and PLC’s with large residential property portfolios.
Our services include:
- Boundary disputes;
- Party wall issues;
- Residential possession claims (including Rent Act tenancies, assured/assured shorthold tenancies) and recovery of rent arrears;
- Disrepair claims and tenancy deposit disputes;
- Restrictive covenant disputes;
- Issuing and defending mortgage repossession claims;
- Adverse possession claims;
- Right of way disputes;
- Nuisance claims;
- Claims to force or avoid the sale of a property (i.e. an Order for Sale);
- Leasehold enfranchisement; and
- Service charge disputes
If you have a residential property dispute which you would like to discuss with us, please contact a member of our team.