Rachel is a Solicitor in the dispute resolution team. Rachel has handled matters for both individuals and companies from the initial call through to resolution.
Rachel graduated from the University of Reading in 2019 with a first-class degree in law. Rachel then went on to study the Legal Practice Course MSc in Law, Business and Management with the University of Law in Birmingham and achieved a distinction grade.
Since working at George Green LLP, Rachel has gained particular experience working with the partners and other members of the dispute resolution team in relation to:
- Advising clients in relation to unfair prejudice, joint venture and shareholder disputes.
- Dealing with insurance companies in relation to rejected claims and void policies.
- Obtaining expert evidence to support individuals’ disputes.
- Advising clients in relation to complaints to ombudsmen.
- Advising clients in complex estate disputes.
- Preparing documents and accounts analysis for court hearings and trials.
- Arranged for the warning off of a caveat to allow for a grant of probate to be issued.
Rachel has a good understanding of civil procedure and has been involved in multiple high-value claims. Rachel has experience in conducting litigation both in the County Court and the High Court and welcomes any enquiries about potential disputes.