Commercial Property Disputes
Our property litigation team is one of the most experienced and dynamic teams in the West Midlands. We are committed to providing commercially aware, proactive and practical advice on the numerous and often difficult issues encountered in the acquisition, management and disposal of all types of property. We are also one of the few firms in the West Midlands that can provide specialist advice on both commercial and residential property matters.
Our services include:
- Real estate development agreement disputes;
- Enforcing leasehold covenants: arrears, rights to assign and/or sublet and/or make alterations, rights of entry to effect repairs, breach of user and dilapidations;
- Ending the lease: statutory notices, opposing lease renewals, break clauses, surrender and forfeiture;
- Landlord and Tenant Act lease renewal disputes;
- Eviction of travellers, squatters and trespassers;
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants;
- Boundary disputes;
- Adverse possession claims;
- Enforcement of easements;
- Leasehold enfranchisement;
- Enforcement of option agreements.
The team is recognised in the Legal 500 which states that the team is “excellent in all areas” and is “good value for money”.
Chambers and Partners 2015 quote clients as saying "it was a pleasure to work with the team: the speed of delivery is fantastic and get the deal done”.
If you have a commercial property dispute which you would like to discuss with us, please contact the team.