George is a solicitor in the commercial dispute resolution team.
George studied Law with French and graduated with a First Class Honours in 2015. He then went on to obtain a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course in 2016.
George qualified in 2019, having trained at a specialist dispute resolution firm in Birmingham. He has obtained significant experience acting in a wide variety of commercial disputes, including breach of contract claims, commercial and residential construction disputes, insolvency matters, professional negligence claims, business and shareholder disputes, contentious probate disputes and landlord and tenant matters.
He is often instructed on high value contract disputes and construction adjudications, and is committed to obtaining the best possible realistic result for clients.
- Successfully applied for and appeared as advocate at a hearing to set aside a default judgment obtained during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Acted in multiple high value adjudications. He recently succeeded in obtaining a favourable outcome for his clients in an adjudication arising out of defective works at a large hotel project in Cardiff.
- Had substantial input into successfully applying for summary judgment in relation to a final account adjudication dispute, defeating arguments alleging a breach of natural justice on the part of the adjudicator. RGB P&C Limited v Victory House General Partner Limited  EWHC 1188 (TCC).
- Successfully enforcing adjudication awards on behalf of clients in the Technology and Construction Court.
- Represented the Claimant in a six figure breach of contract claim in the Business and Property Courts in Birmingham.
- Advised on complex insolvency issues concerning the enforcement a debt of over £3m on behalf of an international client.
- Successfully settled a contentious probate matter in which the Defendant refused to vacate the property of the deceased.
Whilst he is not looking after his young family, George enjoys rock climbing and is an active member in his local church.