Family Law Solicitors
Divorce and the breakdown of a relationship can be a difficult, stressful and emotional time. It can be difficult to know where to turn when faced with making important decisions about your future.
Our team of family law and divorce solicitors are highly experienced and fully committed to resolving disputes to help you find the best outcome for your children, your finances, your businesses and your future.
Our family law and divorce team offer sound and confidential advice on all aspects of family law including:
- Divorce and the breakdown of relationships.
- Civil Partnerships and the dissolution of Civil Partnerships.
- Financial Arrangements following divorce and separation.
- Separation – Unmarried and cohabiting Couples and Families.
- Children and the arrangements for dividing children’s time between separated parents.
- Prohibited Steps Orders and Specific Issue Orders in relation to children, these injunctions can prevent a parent from doing an act without the other parents’ consent (such as a change of schools).
- Pre-Nuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements.
- Domestic Violence and protective injunctions, including Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders.
- Out of Court Settlements regarding financial matters, including Consent Orders.
We benefit from having direct access to the firm’s full range of legal services both for individuals and clients with businesses to ensure that all aspects of your personal circumstances are dealt with by experts.
Our family law and divorce solicitors are based in Cradley Heath and Wolverhampton and we provide family law advice to clients across the West Midlands and beyond. We are happy to travel to meet clients at alternative locations and offer out of hours appointments on request to help to meet our client’s needs. We can also meet with clients remotely. This is often preferred by client’s who need to be discreet when obtaining their family law advice.
You can read our latest blogs written by our family law solicitors by clicking here