Liz joined the team in January 2017 from another local firm as a Chartered Legal Executive in the Private Client team. She has specialised in Private Client work since 2005, initially working as a secretary and achieving her Chartered status in 2015.
Liz deals with a variety of matters including:
• Will drafting and Estate Planning
• Administration of Estates
• The preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
• The preparation of General Powers of Attorney
• Court of Protection matters including Deputyship Orders
Liz is a Dementia Champion and a fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly.