Making a Payment
Choose one of the following options to make a payment via our secure payment page.
Pay an Invoice Please note we are only able to receive payment in this way once an actual invoice has been rendered.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling. The minimum amount accepted by card payment is £10.00
- To protect your information we use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it is our genuine site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Trustwave.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer "IE" 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.