Louise qualified as a solicitor into the George Green LLP Private Client team in 2010, having trained at another local firm.
Louise deals with all aspects of Private Client work including:-
- Advising on, and drafting Wills
- Court of Protection matters, including Deputyship applications
- Powers of Attorney including Lasting Powers of Attorney and General Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Estates
- The administration of Trusts and drafting of Trusts
- Care Home Fee planning and advice
Louise is a full member of STEP and is also a full member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
Outside of the office, Louise’s time is taken up looking after her little girl but once her daughter is in bed Louise likes to read and is part of the George Green Book Club! Louise also likes walking and birdwatching.