A highly experienced Corporate Partner with a wealth of experience.
What others say about Kam
“Extremely knowledgeable and approachable. Kam has a reputation for being client focused and very pragmatic”
Kam Johal joined George Green LLP in 2018. Kam has spent her career in Wolverhampton and is very well regarded in the local market.
Kam advises predominantly privately owned businesses on a range of corporate matters but the main focus of Kam’s work is to support entrepreneurs through the various cycles of their businesses from starting up, the growth and ultimately exit. She advises on the acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses, many of which have been transactions for owner managed businesses based locally but also nationally and for some international entities.
Kam acts across all industries but has extensive experience in advising clients in the the financial services sector, as well as manufacturing businesses.
Kam also advises clients in relation to the following areas:
• Banking and Finance Issues
• Business Contracts and Advice
• Corporate Governance
• Franchise Agreements
• Private Equity
• Partnership and Shareholder Agreements and Advice
• Succession Planning
• Group structures and Reorganisation
- Advising the shareholders of a pharmacy business for £3m
- Acting in the sale of a major shareholding in one of the UK’s largest manufacturer of bearings conveyors & rollers for £8m
- Acting for a client in two acquisitions of companies that manufacture, install and maintain security doors and provide services to the UK’s national security and defence departments, for undisclosed sums
- Acting for an acquisitive national independent financial adviser on 6 acquisitions of smaller IFA companies and businesses aggregating circa £10m
- Acting in the Sale of entire of the issued share capital of a group of companies undertaking bolt and nut manufacturing business based in the West Midlands to a company based in the USA expanding into the UK for an undisclosed sum
- Sale of the entire issued share capital of an engineering company to the management team for £2.5m
- Acting in the de-merger of a commercial property portfolio holding company.
And for something else…
In her spare time, if you can call it that, Kam likes to spend time with her family which often involves attending football matches very early most weekends! She is also a keen and adventurous cook, who likes to add her own spin to recipe ingredients and instructions, by largely ignoring them!