Claire returned to George Green LLP to head up the Private Client team in June 2015.
Claire trained with the firm before moving to another local firm for over 10 years, where she became a partner. She also spent some years at another Worcestershire firm.
Claire has been a full member of STEP since 2000, is a fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly and a Dementia Friend. She is ranked in the Chambers and Partners High Net Worth Guide.
Claire deals with all aspects of Private Client work including:-
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax Mitigation
- Will advice and preparation
- The creation and administration of Trusts for succession planning and other purposes, such as protecting Vulnerable Persons and Personal Injury compensation
- Administration of Estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
Outside of the office, Claire is predominantly a taxi driver and homework enforcer to her 2 children! When time permits, she enjoys exploring the local countryside on foot (with or without a canine companion), baking and curling up with a good book.