Aimee specialises in family law, providing advice in relation to the consequences of relationship breakdown such as divorce, financial matters, child arrangements and protective injunctions.
Aimee graduated from the University of Birmingham with a First Class Honours Law degree. She trained at George Green Solicitors under the supervision of the Head of Department, assisting with high net worth divorces and complex child arrangements.
Aimee’s areas of expertise include:-
- Divorce - guiding individuals through the divorce process from start to finish, with empathy and clear communication.
- Financial Matters - negotiating financial settlements, drafting consent orders, instructing experts where valuations are required, and representing individuals at Court where matters cannot be agreed by consent. Aimee also prepares prenuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements. Aimee has experience in divorce cases with assets totalling several millions, including complex business structures, SIPP pensions and third party intervenor cases. Recently, Aimee assisted a client appealing a financial remedy order at a 3 day appeal hearing at the Royal Courts of Justice, the Judgement being publicly reported online.
- Children Matters – advising and providing support in relation to all aspects of private children disputes and child arrangements. Aimee has advised clients through Finding of Fact Hearings included allegations of non-accidental injuries, coercive and controlling behaviour and physical abuse. Aimee has successfully achieved results for clients that include permission to relocate outside of the jurisdiction and permission to change a child's surname. Her day-to-day children law practice involves organising child arrangements and the division of a child's time between two households. Aimee has assisted in cases involving drug and alcohol misuse by a parent.
- Domestic Abuse - expertise in relation to non-molestation orders and occupation orders, both applying for these injunction and defending against them.
Feedback from Aimee’s clients include:
- “She is supportive, compassionate and positive whilst also remembering crucial details of the case. Aimee was clearly prepared and her demeanour helped put me at ease.”
- "Aimee is a top communicator and kept me informed step by step and also followed up on emails (over the phone) to explain the advice in detail and answer any questions. She really helped keep us calm even in serious stressful situations.”
- “Thank you for yesterday, you made me feel at ease and clearer of the difficulties I face in this divorce.”
- “Aimee has been working on my case for over 16 months, I highly recommend her. Apart from providing accurate, sensible and helpful legal advice, she has been a source of support and reassurance. Thank you Aimee for your hard work, which has ultimately helped in the successful end point we have now achieved in my case”
Aimee is formerly the Chair of the Wolverhampton and Black Country Junior Lawyers Division (2021-2023). She was shortlisted for the Wolverhampton Law Society’s Junior Professional of the Year Award in 2019.
You can contact Aimee on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01902 328 355.