Beverley joined the firm as an Employment Partner in 2018 from the Birmingham office of Squire Patton Boggs.
Beverley is an experienced and articulate, commercially astute employment specialist whose philosophy is very much to provide solutions driven and practical advice to her clients. She has significant experience of advising a wide range of businesses, from SME to global plc’s, in relation to their people issues, including:
- complex multi-Claimant/multi-Respondent employment tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing
- change management exercises including large scale restructures and redundancy exercises, changing terms and conditions of employment and associated issues with trade unions and/or employee representatives
- strategic TUPE and outsourcing advice
- industrial relations expertise
- all aspects of general advisory work in relation to issues such as disciplinary/grievance, performance management, flexible working, information and consultation agreements, whistleblowing, gender pay, bonus provisions, restrictive covenants and national minimum wage
- drafting contracts of employments, service and consultancy agreements, complex bonus schemes, policies & procedures and settlement agreements
- modern slavery advice in the corporate context.
Beverley also has extensive experience of delivering client training and regularly speaks at internal and external events on various topics.
In her spare time, Beverley loves to combine her love of travel and wildlife and likes nothing more than jetting off to remote parts of the world to view some of the world’s most endangered animals!